Botanical Soap - Calendula with Solar Infused Calendula Oil
Calendula is best known for its natural anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial and soothing effects and is considered a very effective herbal remedy for skin problems such as rashes, scratches, chapped skin, damaged skin and eczema. To make this bar we solar infuse (via the sun) calendula flowers into olive oil, and then use this oil to make the soap, ensuring the maximum benefit of the calendula flowers. This bar is unscented and suitable for sensitive skin, including children and babies.
Ingredients: Australian Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Cold Pressed Coconut Oil, Water, Lye, Calendula Infused Oil, Calendula Petals
Note: As each bar is handcut the shape and appearance may differ from what is shown in the picture, however all bars weigh approx 180g.
For longer lasting soap, please keep your bars dry and in a well drained position in-between uses and away from direct streams of running water.
Church Farm Soaps
- Palm oil free & Vegan
- Made with Australian extra virgin olive oil and cold pressed coconut oil, natural Australian clays and charcoal, organic essential oils, organic dried botanicals (some from our farm) and other local plant oils such as hemp seed, almond, and macadamia which all have amazing benefits for the skin.
- Made with herbal infusions. These are organic botanicals steeped in olive oil and left to infuse, which extracts the natural therapeutic benefits out of the herbs and transfers them into the oil. This oil is then used in the soap
- Handmade using the traditional cold processed method, with each bar having a 4-6 week curing time which results in a mild and gentle soap bar
- Contain NO synthetic fragrances, artificial colours, preservatives, refined vegetable oils or nasty ingredients
- Gentle enough for sensitive skin (especially the Calendula bar which is made with infused calendula oil and contains no essential oils for the extra sensitive)